Recently the server experienced issues which leaves us two choices. Either go on with it and fix the issues step by step after identifying these or do a big cleanup.
I have decided to go for the big cleanup however this involves some downtime to re-install the complete system. I'd like to note that this is not my first time completely re-installing the whole server so the downtime for the websites will be quite minimal and should be up & running within 24 hours after the takedown.
These are the steps I will take:
1) make backups & download these. ( 30 minutes )
2) Start Downtime - Re-Install operating system ( 5 minutes )
3) Start uploading all files & install teamspeak ( 15 minutes ) ( Teamspeak will be online after this is completed )
4) Configure basic site software ( 5 minutes )
5) Install mailsystem ( 15 minutes )
6) Configure all sites ( 10 minutes ) ( Sites will be available after this has been completed )
7) Configure the servers ( 30 minutes ) ( servers will be online after this )
I will notify once I've completed the backup stage which is currently in progress. I will also notify all teamspeak users and make sure the whole teamspeak server is online again within the hour! Do note that complications may show up causing a delay but we'll be optimistic