After waiting about a week its finally done, the dynmap render is completed!
However, during this week a whole lot changed in a good way, for example you can see the following imperfections:
- Half Ships ( CustomStructure Issue )
- Double Generating PirateBo3
- Unlogical layout ( Snowy Mountains next to a rainforest )
- Hexcolor issue on Volcano's ( They are not a volcano but a crater filled with lava/water )
- Ugly Unfinished Waterfall in rainforest continent
- Weird Circle thingy with mountains at the edge
- Harbor not connected to land
- Waaayy to many Oak trees on beaches.
Some of the above still needs fixing, like the weird circle which is nothing more then a placeholder for the moment. Just like those sandy continents with a whole lot of rocks in them.
I fix all these errors ( Most are done already ) before I launch 5.3 at the end of this month.
Anyway, here's the dynmap as requested by some of you guys
( Note, I was kind of shocked to see the map as it was and did a whole lot of improvements so that when the next Dynmap Release will come I have something to show while being proud about it )