It seems that right after my departure to my vacation the server experienced a couple errors, i have reasons to believe this is due to the forums i have created a long time ago, the link to these forums was removed along with ten thousend bot topics and posts on these topics.
This issue could be easily fixed by making a backup of the database and filter the forum data chunks out of the whole package. However to do this i need to change a couple security settings which i did yesterday except for one last barrier.
I'll try to fix this tomorrow but i cant promise anything since all i have is this mobile phone instead of the computer i have back home
Its a real pain this happend exacly after departure. My apologies for those affected but dont worry. Im on it
Its getting weirder and weirder. Initially i thought the pasword for the mysql server was wrong but now im starting to doubt this, maybe im simply not able to login due to the error, it seems like this may take a while to fix. Ill restart the whole server to see if it has any effect
[Update: website up & running!]
Seems like a directory only had 20gb space which has a whole lot directories assigned. I wonder how it was capable of running for such an extended period. I fixed it for now with a quick temp solution and will come up with a pernament fix when im home. Soo... my thumb hurts from typing but it is resolved!